Website www.telegroup-ltd.com uses so called cookies. Cookies are collected pieces of data generated by the website and which web-brouser stores at a user’s hard disk as a small text files.
Session cookies, small text files are stored at the user’s hard disc or on a mobile device via websites which are loaded in browser or through specific messages received by e-mails. Their usage is wide spead so that websites could operate properly and so that their owners could receive business and marketing information.
A cookie contains a text line, which contains the information on the browser. For operation it is not important that the cookie recognizes where the User comes from, it just needs to determine the type of the User's web browser.
Cookies are being used for technical reasons so as to enable efficient operation of website www.telegroup-ltd.com, i.e. in order to:
- Preserve balance of communication at website, while users receive coherent and reliable services;
- Limit Communication on key sections of the website so as to preserve levels of operating efficiency;
- Enable connection of the User with appropriate service on the website, during modification of operating mode of the website;
- Direct Users towards specific applications of a service or towards specific servers;
- Obtain insight information of the way how visitors use the website in order to improve website functionalities and user experience
Cookies are used so as to enable Users to navigate website telegroup-ltd.com in the way that they:
- Memorize information entered by a User into ordering form during navigation through various pages during network browsing session;
- Memorize solutions and services which were subject of interest on the website for the purpose of placing commercial messages;
- Memorize log-in identification on the website;
- Show log-ins on the website.
Cookies are stored on the device used for access to website www.telegroup-ltd.com, which memorizes these settings to be used the next time. The cookie shall seize to be valid after certain time period (in any case after 13 month period). The user has the option to delete cookies via settings in the web browser. All additional information on deleting or blocking of cookies can be found at the link aboutcookies.org.
Internet browsers enable change of settings related to cookies. The settings are usually given in the menu as „Options“ or „Preferences“. Below given links can help users to have better understanding of settings:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie Settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cokkie settings in Safari
By choosing the option ONLY NECESSARY COOKIES, the user accepts usage of those cookies which are necessary for proper site functioning and Google analytics of visitors, while choosing the option TURN OFF enables user to keep browsing on our website with the possibility of not being able to browse through all website contents.
TeleGroup shall not be responsible for any loss of functionality and/or contents on web pages on www.telegroup-ltd.com in cases of choosing regulations on receiving cookies by the user.
More information on the manner of regulation/turning off of this type of cookies can be found at the following link: www.networkadvertising.org/choices.