Institution: Prosecution department of Montenegro
Place: Podgorica, Montenegro
During processing of different types of cases and proceedings, Government institution of Montenegro faced difficulties in the process of management and storage of huge quantity of electronic and paper documentation. Also, for the purpose of collection of all relevant information, the employees had to have access to various systems and databases of other institutions, which significantly prolonged time for case processing, this increased the factor of human error, most of which caused smaller usage value of created documentation. Additional challenge was periodical handwritten reports, which additionally burdened already preoccupied personnel.
Based on end-users business processes analysis and risk assessment, TeleGroup has implemented IBM Case Management solution which completely digitalized the process. Our solution helped the end user to make content processes consistent across business divisions and gave decision makers the control and insight they needed to resolve cases more effectively.
Through a unique interface, the employees became able to enter relevant data in a simple and easy manner. They could access information of connected institutions, with simultaneous forwarding of cases for further processing when was necessary.
- Transparent and efficient case management process
- All case data are in a single, central location that is easily accessible, logically segmented
- Ability to uncover unique relationships between segments of case-related data, in turn allowing case managers to resolve faster fraud cases or deliver compliance reports
- Reporting is extremely accelerated and simplified
- App – maximum secured access to case investigation database anytime, anywhere from any smart device